Thread: Diet
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 04:46 AM   #17
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junehosta View Post
This yorkie is not a rescue by me but the girl that had him before me rescued him and she had him for 3 yrs. Was waiting for the right person to come along. she had 4 other little dogs plus him. But I did rescue one that is in the pic at the age of 3 he lead a tuff life from day 1.He was sold for gas money at the age of 6 mths and eating kitty food. And from then he was at several different homes When I got him he was at a neighbors house by where my sister lived. She was not good to him he peed and pooped in the house but she also would leave him in a small bathroom from early evening to late morning so she could go out and not come home to check on him. she would rub his nose in his poop. She had him for 3 mths and just gave him to me with a bag of big bites dog food. And full of fleas I never had a house dog just a big dogs that stayed outside most of the time. So I debated but took him cause she didn't want him. I had him for 1 1/2 yrs he was sick a lot but at least he had a happy home his last 1 and 1/2yrs of his life. He got sick about 1 in the morning and he was gone 12 hrs later. I was devastated I cried and cried. A week later a friend told me she had pippin another yorkie she was waiting for the right person for him. I have had him for 3 yrs. So Pippin is the yorkie I am concerned about. I took him to groom yesterday and had them weigh him he is 10.4. So at least I know if more walking and less treats will help him. He goes for yr shots in July. Didn't mean to go on and on about my yorkies. But do appreciate all the info. Thank You again.
This is YorkieTalk. We are family. That's what we do - share the yorkies we love with others who have yorkies they love. THANK YOU for sharing. And a double thank you for being a hero and rescuing both Pippin and your first yorkie. I am so very sorry for the loss of your first little one -sounds like he had a terrible life until you came along and saved him.

You are such an awesome Yorkie mom. Please don't ever quit sharing.
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!