View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 08:17 AM   #1
Noreen612
Yorkie Yakker

Default Primal frozen rabbit

Over the past few days Ive tried introducing this to my baby however she doesn’t seem interested and just walks away. I’m debating whether to just get a different protein (I’d do v3nison next for allergy reason) or whether to assume that she doesn’t like the texture or cold temperature of this food. I’ve tried giving her freeze dried patties rehydrated and she’s not that interested in those either. I’ve gone through several different types of kibble she never likes it alone , and the only thing that seems to excite her is home cooked food. But I’m afraid to do that solely because I don’t want to cause her any nutritional deficiencies. I’m thinking maybe of just making food to add to her kibble diet. I even bought Nupro adding that and she’s not interested. I want her to be eating a healthy and complete diet and the amount of meals she skips at this point has me worried. Especially since she’s recovering right now from her second LP surgery. She needs her strength! Anyway for those of you who feed raw should I give up?
Noreen612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!