View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 05:35 PM   #7
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Ugh, the poor babies.
It's SO hard when everything works fine for "most dogs" but with us with dogs that have some sort of issue, there's always so much extra concern and research that has to go into it.

I think you're right and I will just play it by ear and see if I find any ticks on him. I check him over every night anyway. And I was thinking of buying the special shampoos or sprays that I could at least use on days that I know he is going to be outside a lot or in taller grass or something like that.

I like the idea of the Seresto collar. But I wouldn't leave it on him 24/7 since him and Lola wrestle and play a lot etc and I would be uncomfortable with it. But I think you're *supposed* to leave it on all the time for it to work effectively, but I would prefer to only put it out when we are going outside for a long period of time etc.
That’s one of my biggest issues with the Seresto collar is mine wrestle with each other like all day. I thought there was some kind of natural tick repealing collar but I can’t remember what it was called if I remember I will let you know.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!