View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 03:50 AM   #8
nanajoy
YT 500 Club Member

My husband and I were on our way home yesterday when we saw a LITTLE yorkie walking down the side road close to our home. My husband turned around the car, and we went back to make sure he was alright (there has been a recent spate of lost yorkies reported). We went down the road, and saw two homes with people outside, but no sign of the yorkie. We turned around, to go back to the highway, and there he was again at the end of the road. My husband yelled "There he is...or is that a squirrel". Nobody was anywhere near him, and I got out of the car to see if he would come to me.

As soon as the car door opened, I heard someone call "Cocoa come here". The owner was at one of the homes down the road, and thought that I was trying to take their dog. This tiny yorkie was just about to go onto a very busy roadway in Florida (in an area right along one of the biggest alligator lakes in the state...with a bald eagle nest less than 1/4 mile down the road), and the owner was afraid because she thought that I was stealing her dog!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!