View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 09:12 AM   #5
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlshAngel985 View Post
Right?! I could easily use the credit up on food, but Petco doesn't carry the kind of food I feed JakJak. I'm going to try to speak to the manager in person today. I also am trying to be understanding that she had a medical emergency, but there is a line between being understanding of her medical emergency and being taken advantage of. I think they have clearly crossed the line.

Honestly, I think JakJak would have been groomed this weekend if I just didn't ask that question about the vaccinations. They didn't even ask in their initial response if JakJak had ANY vaccinations. It was just "yeah we'll take him this Saturday." I use to groom Kaji myself, but JakJak is feistier. I don't know that I can get through grooming him.

As for training, JakJak and I are doing well on our own. He knows sit, down, stay, leave it (food or toys), loose leash walking, he sits before we cross the street (most of the time ) but we're a work in progress! He's only 5 months old.Next we're going to tackle getting him to pick up his toys on command, transition potty training from the piddle pad inside to outdoor potty. What I wanted for him from puppy class was the interaction with other pups. He was suppose to have Kaji as a bud, but we all know that didn't work out.
I totally get it. I wanted more socialization with Ollie so did two different classes but he was the only pup. Luckily the trainers were able to adjust and fit the class to him. I do a lot of work on my own with mine too.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!