View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 08:52 AM   #4
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
I will say you have much more patience then I have. I do realize you're strapped because of this collar vs harness rule some trainers have. Can you speak to the manager and explain what's going on and see if the manager can arrange training sessions with another PetCo store transferring your payment to the other PetCo. Offering a store credit is to me ridiculous when your payment was for training.

Believe me, what ever you paid for training, you could easily use up that store credit in no time, but why have to shell out extra money for training.

Very stressful between groomer and PetCo.
Right?! I could easily use the credit up on food, but Petco doesn't carry the kind of food I feed JakJak. I'm going to try to speak to the manager in person today. I also am trying to be understanding that she had a medical emergency, but there is a line between being understanding of her medical emergency and being taken advantage of. I think they have clearly crossed the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Oh yikes that sounds terrible. My mobile groomer groomed Joey and Ollie without all their shots but maybe it was because we already had a relationship. I wish you lived near me we have an awesome local trainer. I’m just so sorry your having such issues. I would be so angry at this point. It’s like these days people have no customer service niceness it’s crazy.
Honestly, I think JakJak would have been groomed this weekend if I just didn't ask that question about the vaccinations. They didn't even ask in their initial response if JakJak had ANY vaccinations. It was just "yeah we'll take him this Saturday." I use to groom Kaji myself, but JakJak is feistier. I don't know that I can get through grooming him.

As for training, JakJak and I are doing well on our own. He knows sit, down, stay, leave it (food or toys), loose leash walking, he sits before we cross the street (most of the time ) but we're a work in progress! He's only 5 months old.Next we're going to tackle getting him to pick up his toys on command, transition potty training from the piddle pad inside to outdoor potty. What I wanted for him from puppy class was the interaction with other pups. He was suppose to have Kaji as a bud, but we all know that didn't work out.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!