View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 09:55 AM   #1
Jkpal
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Sharin' and Braggin' and Healin'

I fell, dislocated my ankle, broke my tibia and had to have surgery. First time ever in hospital and away from Piper. Well, I'm happily on the mend and home with Piper who turns out to be better than the best and cutest little thing ever in the universe! Piper has been patient and sweet; she is comfortable with walker (no weight on leg for at least six weeks and just into week 4) and sticks close. She also has to be pretty much on top of me when I'm sitting in living room. The hospital separation caused her great anxiety (which surprised me because she's never shown biiiig love/attachment to me--she's been ready for what others may have to offer). The result has been a hyper-protective Piper--charging anyone who comes in, excessive barking, attempts to bite. I therefore, with my super-hero big brother's help, implemented remote control bark collar, which after weeks of horrible and aggressive behavior, has eased Piper's distress considerably...We're all more comfortable and at ease--Piper is so much calmer. I'm just thrilled to pieces with Piper's ability to adapt to my current situation and her acceptance. I love this little girl beyond everything and couldn't have made it this far without her...It's just her and me alone in house (my choice) and she makes all the wonderful difference in the world.
Attached Thumbnails
Sharin' and Braggin' and Healin'-img_20181211_083450984.jpg  
Jkpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!