Thread: clothing rant
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 12:25 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default clothing rant

Just need to rant about Ollie being in between sizes! So it looked like Ollie was going to be the same size as Joey who is 12 pounds. They were fallowing the same weight at certain ages and stuff. Well Ollie was 11 pounds and I was like this is great they can share clothes and everything. Well Ollie dropped back down to 10 pounds and is now between sizes! Small is to to small and medium which is what Joey wears is to big! I put one of Joeys shirts on him today thinking the tank looked smaller then the tshirts well I was wrong and he peed on it so I had to put him in one of Joeys old tanks that's a small and it is a bit to small. I don't know what to do with this boy I swear nothing fits him right. With four its also not like when I just had one or two so I can't just go out and buy lots clothes if I could find them the right size so he can out grow them. I'm still thinking he should be 11.5 to 12 pounds and hoping the end of his pickiness ends soon and we will get there. They wear clothes pretty much year round unless we go somewhere when its hot or we are outside a lot on a warm or hot day. The boys also have that thinner silky hair and get colder then the girls who have super thick hair. So just my rant.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!