View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 03:09 AM   #4
desertjoe
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Hey LOVETODREAM88,,many, many THANKS for your response. I had been so very worried and after such a long weekend, I finally got Bella to a Vet this morning and she has referred us to a vet in Roswell, nm that specializes in such matters. We have an appointment for this Thursday morning,,Yes!!
Altho I will probably get booted from this forum, I feel I have to say the following. As most animal lovers all over, we dearly love our babies, friends, partners and we suffer greatly when they are not at their best. When they are not well,,,we are not well either,,!!
I am very concerned in that I posted here hoping to get some sort of suggestions, and moral support from all the wonderful people that love these animals. Imagine my utter despair when I post a PLEA for help on the 8th (last Friday) and my plea does not get posted till today, 4 WHOLE DAYS LATER,,,I was beyond myself waiting and checking this site every few hours ALL WEEKEND LONG for any response but my post NOT posted for whatever reason to give me some solace for my Bella's health.
Yes,,I to say I am somewhat disappointed, would be quite truthful, altho,,, I fully intend to get over my puzzlement at how things developed
If I do get booted off,,I do want to thank all of you that suffered with Bella and myself. Life goes on,,,,,,,.
desertjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!