View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 06:00 AM   #10
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

AWESOME!! The therapeutic possibilities of the cannabinoids from hemp or THC are amazing...this is why the gov't is now conducting so much research about cannabis, finally! The one you're using is just from hemp, but still can have some effects. The CBD oils from cannabis are way more therapeutic bc they contain much more effective and contain varied cannabinoids and terpenes (terpenes are really what have amazing specificity toward certain benefits).

Also keep in mind that CBD oil from hemp is not regulated *at all* - so there is no way to know what you're actually getting in any bottle. Whereas CBD from cannabis is strictly regulated, must disclose the exact chemical make up and strength, and the plants are bred specifically for certain therapeutic benefits.

Keep in mind too that when you buy CBD from cannabis, you do not need to buy one with THC - and that is disclosed on the bottles.

Here is one article, but there are so many more out there: https://www.greenrelief.ca/blog/cbd-...mp-difference/

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!