View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 08:09 PM   #1
aweitzm1
YT 500 Club Member

Default Bone Broth Question

I have a 2 part question.

1. Is chicken stock the same as bone broth? Some articles I read say it is the same thing some say it is different and some say there really is not much of a difference.

I have Swansons no salt chicken broth I have given Bella and Thumper in the past and they absolutely love it. They can literally drink the entire bowl of bone broth (of course diluted with water) in one sitting. They actually fight over the bowl.

I don't cook so me making it from scratch is not an option. I like to buy in bulk from Amazon and this was the only no salt bone broth I found when I did a search. It only has 40 mg of sodium.

I actually love chicken stock but the no salt taste for me is disgusting I need to add a ton of spices to eat it myself

2. Since they both love the broth I was thinking of incorporating it into their diet by giving them one bowl a day to drink. I would love to hear if others give it to their babies. I have read some great articles that bone broth helps with joints, their coat, and even arthritis.

In the past I have only given them this mixture when they were sick and I could not get them to drink water.

Thanks
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!