View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 09:59 AM   #98
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gew View Post
Boy, if you or anyone can suggest a solution, please share. His barking ,especially when the dogs are getting ready to go out, is just enough to drive everyone crazy! He barks so hard his little body leaves the ground.
Lol, sorry this just had me hysterical at the visual.

Story.......I camped with 3 lil girls that were tom boys always wrestling and crazy lil sweethearts. Camping in the wilds brings many bugs into the camper and fly swatters were needed. After a while I noticed every time I went for the fly swatter the girls took off running lol, they were scared of it, they saw and heard it in action, hummmm good to know. When my 3 lil tom girls were getting to rambunctious and moms words of knock it off fell upon deaf ears I tried a new phrase which was "where's the fly swatter", ears got perked up and all 3 headed for the hills. Well finally something that caught their attention and that phrase was used often, and at times I would have to hold the fly swatter for them to see it. With Cody if I am on the phone to long to suit him he is non stop barking at me to end the call, he has also seen the fly swatter in action and is also scared of it, to end the barking when I'm on the phone all I have to say is those 4 little words "Where's the fly swatter" and it gets quiet lol. When I vacuum to keep him from attacking and biting the vac I tie it to the vacuum and he stays away. So that magical fly swatter works for me, I have one in each room for easy access lol, give it a try, just swipe it in the air a few times, there is just something about a fly swatter that has magical powers that get dogs under control lol.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!