View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 07:52 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default CBD oil and Callie

So I’m hoping to not get bad or negative responses about this but I wanted to share this. Callie will be 12 in a month in a half. She has several health issues as many of you know. Due to ACL surgery’s and LP surgery’s her back knees and legs are arthritic. She is on an anti inflammatory/ pain medicine. She does pretty well but she always has a slight limp even on good days. She still has a great quality of life and try’s to chase a play with the younger ones. Well after much research and reading lots of reading I have opted to put Callie on CBD. Not the treats or pet products that say they have them in it but real human grade CBD oil with no THC. I know I’m normally a person who likes to know the long term effects of things and have had studies on things but due to Callie’s age I don’t think long term effects will be an issue. She has been taking it twice a day for a week and a half and I have seen a huge difference. She is more perky, feisty and she can get right up after sleeping for awhile with almost no stiffness. I am amazed by how well this is working. It’s a bit expensive about $80 for a months worth but it’s very worth it. I’m so happy this is working and making her life better. Anyone with an older dog with arthritis issues this really works and might be something to look into.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!