View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 09:59 AM   #2
MY OSCAR
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
When do you get rid of chew toys and replace them? I mean like Nylabones and stuff. Penny is a huge chewer so I get Nylabone products like the keys and stuff and they work well for her. After awhile they chew the keys off the ring then start chewing pieces off (never eating them) and leave them around the house and I throw the keys away when they get to small. The other day I found the keys for $3 something on chewy when they are normally $9 something at the pet store. So I bought 3 sets of the keys and some of the other chew toys I found cheaper on chewy. I’m going to throw all the keys off the rings and a jack thing that only has 3 things now not four away as a few other really chewed on ones. Just wondering if other people have to do this or if I have a super chewer lol.
I buy Nylabones for my dogs too. I have to buy three of everything so Nylabones work well because they last. I get the Original Nylabone mostly but just got the Nylabone Antler and they love it.
When they chew the bone down to almost half size I throw out and replace with new.
MY OSCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!