Thread: Troublemaker
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 01:36 PM   #1
aweitzm1
YT 500 Club Member

Default Troublemaker

I thought I would post about Thumper and his troublemaking (but adorable habits) Honestly, if he wasn't my dog and I did not have to do the clean up I would think it was funny

Thumper loves food and will do anything to get to it. He can sniff out food like no one else. I once had a hotdog wrapper in my purse and the next morning I found my purse knocked to the floor and dug through to find the wrapper. His nose amazes me.

When I am home him and his sister are angels its when I leave them along the trouble begins. I gate them in my kitchen as I cannot trust them to run loose in my apartment as they will destroy it.

Well recently I thought I removed all ways for him to get onto the kitchen table and my butcher block. Wouldn't you know he found a new way. I have my kitchen table and butcher block against my kitchen wall and next to each other. I use the kitchen table as more counter space as my kitchen is limited. On the kitchen table is pee pads, garbage can, and cleaning supplies to keep out of their reach.

Well Thumper found a way to jump on my storage rack underneath the butcher from their stick his head out and jump onto my kitchen table. He is 16 pounds and able to pull his entire body up onto the table. From there he knocks everything to the floor and walks onto my butcher block to do the same.

I have a camera to watch him doing all this. He is in his total element; smiling and enjoying himself in his mischief. I am screaming at the camera saying NOOOOO!

Well I learned to separate the kitchen table and butcher block so he cannot jump from one to the other.

Now he steps onto the rack (no issue with that as it is small and nothing he can damage) and start barking like "wait why can't I reach the table"

He causes me lots of stress with his antics but I love him to pieces.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!