View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 02:00 PM   #11
luv babylady
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Desperately seeking female yorkie puppy

Hello everyone. I'm new to the site. Just to share a sad story, I had my little Happy, a female yorkie, for 15 yrs then she passed. I grieved for a very long time then one day not too long ago I decided I was ready for another little "luvbug". I bought a female yorkie, my Babylady. I got her 9/8/18, she was the sweetest little baby but on this past Christmas Day I woke up to a very sick little puppy......such odd symptoms.........running into things, falling over, rubbing the walls, all the symptoms of what I NOW know to be a liver shunt. Since it was Christmas Day there was only 1 emergency facility where I rushed her to. The dr told me she probably would not make it through the night so I had to do what no one really wants to but she was in such bad shape. I informed the breeder & didn't even get as much as an "I'm sorry". She only replied that in her 12 yrs of breeding yorkies this was the first. With all that being said, I'm looking for another HEALTHY female yorkie but don't know who to trust at this point. I live in Mississippi & am on 1 waiting list but it will probably be in the spring & then no guarantee of a female. Does anyone out there have any suggestions for me?
luv babylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!