Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 04:19 PM   #7
scrapbetter
Senior Yorkie Talker

[QUOTE=livingdustmops]Brenda, the tatoo could be from a mass breeder to identify his/her stock

There are soooo many things wrong with this statement!! Who do you think would have bred THAT face on purpose? But seriously, it looks like it was hand written with a sharpie or something, but just does not come off. I was sooo innocent before I started my search for our Yorkie baby. I really thought all of those animals at the shelter were there because people just had an unfortunate circumstance or the dog was lost...and now I'm learning just how many people will either ignore unplanned litter after litter or they are intentionally overbreeding...and although that has made me sad and even angry, I have also found it heartwarming to see how many people genuinely care about responsible pet ownership. I was soooo afraid of what I would see the first time I went to a shelter, and I am thankful to say that the reason I take my children to the local shelter is because it is clean and the animals are obviously well cared for. I try to teach them to be good citizens and hopefully when they are older, they will remember how many pets are homeless when they make their own decisions.
Brenda
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!