Thread: Eye squinting
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 06:55 AM   #8
lilgidget
YT 1000 Club Member

I got my first Yorkie from a breeder I found advertised in the local paper (this was in 1999). He was 9 weeks old. Didn't know anything about pups were to stay with their mother until a least 12 weeks. I lost Teddy at age 14 from liver failure. My current Gidget will be 3 on January 21. I found her on the internet from a breeder. She was 6 1/2 weeks old. I hesitated about getting her bc of the 12 week rule but fell in love with her. Had just lost my husband of 55 years and was very vulnerable and lonely. I brought her home, took her to my Vet and he said she was in very good health for a 6 week old. Started having concern bc of the things I was reading on this forum and was hesitant about loving her too much in case something went wrong. As of now, the only Vet visits we have are for her 1 year check up and getting her heartworm and flea meds. I know I am very fortunate that everything is okay with her. The breeder gave me papers to take her to the Vet within 2 days and report back to her if he found any issues. Love my little cuddle buddy!
lilgidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!