Thread: Eye squinting
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 05:22 AM   #6
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Dawnbb[/B];4781967]We are getting a yorkie poo in 3 weeks and went to visit with her yesterday and noticed she is squinting and keeps closing her left eye and the light seems to bother her eye as well. It appears she might have a little eye irritation going on. She is currently 6 weeks and im worried now. Breeder says it could be a little infection and now im worried
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Dluera[/B];4782443]My breeder had the vet look at her right away and it was a little infection. She is being treated with antibiotic and sends me pictures daily of her progress.

She is a very vigilant licensed breeder who cares deeply for every one of her pups. And AKC state pups can be weened and released between 8-12 weeks. Hannah will be close to 9 weeks when we pick her up.

Our breeder goes above and beyond to make sure her pups are healthy and has the vet in every Friday to looks at any newborns and any pups that need attention. All pups are kept in her very large home, which is very organized. All pups are kept with their littermates and seperated 2 x 2 then eventually in their own space to avoid seperation anxiety. All pups have adult, as well as children attention to acclimate ea one and socialized

They r pee pad trained, taught that barking is rude and when u enter their space and there are 27 well organized pens and pups and u can carry on a conversation and hear yourself talking u know they are well taken care of. So anyone who suggested she is not a good breed is way off base

Thank you for your concern
I see you have changed your user name....
If you're so confident about your breeder why would you come on a forum stating you're worried. You aired your concern, forum gave their concerns, now you're defending your breeder.

Enjoy your little baby.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!