Thread: Broken Tooth!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 07:05 PM   #12
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonbons Jean View Post
If a set of x-rays means he can avoid an invasive, painful surgery or improve his chances of a positive outcome? I will happily pay for them.

I trust the vet who has been caring for my dog since before he was born. At one point we even discussed doggy braces for his teeth to improve the alignment. She didn't recommend them at 6 months of age. If I were to go that route, I'd be taking him for orthodontic appointments. (And he would probably need x-rays.)
I’m guessing something kinda rare and different is going on with your pups teeth? Not simply retained baby teeth. Callie had lost almost none of her baby teeth when she was spayed and they just pulled them no need for X-rays or anything and that’s how it was done for the others and is normally done. Baby teeth have no roots so they come out easy. The only thing weird I have come across with my four is one of Ollie’s baby canine teeth was so huge like 3 times bigger then the other they pulled that he ended up needing stitches which is extremely unusual for baby teeth.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!