Thread: New here 😊
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 06:19 AM   #30
Heidibaby
Yorkie Talker

I'm sorry to read of loss of your pet Kaji, may she be frolicking with my boys RIP.
There has been tremendous improvement from desperate last post, unbelievable!! She didn't respond to my weak growl, used another Alpha technique for puppies and it worked! Using pee pads like before I had issue. When put her on she goes, unlike prior when suddenly refusing use peepad at all. She and cat back to 'normal', not getting in his face.
Regarding a comment about moving rug, most everywhere has 1inch thick padding & rug bc I'm disabled and safer for me. In time Heidi will learn to be my Med Detect Dog, if she's up for it! Her genetic relatives learned sniff out migraines, low blood sugar etc. Right now we are just focusing on bonding, potty. She's very smart, learned name in few hours and I use word 'Nuun' as No so cat doesn't think he did wrong (realized he thought he was in trouble). Small baby steps and I know it takes approx 6mo for them to get the potty right & be able to hold it etc.. I'm just so happy she is doing well. Loves her reward treats and is a very happy girl today, playing and showing her adorable funny personality!
Heidibaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!