Thread: New here 😊
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 10:27 AM   #22
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidibaby View Post
Frustrated... how can I bond w her when she's suppose to have food down to graze 24/7 and needs stay in 3×3 pen? Also have crate 3×2 for when I must leave her solo & to keep Peanut out, as I prefer to watch & supervise them together. I can't predict when she will go bathroom.
In pen she feels 'punished' and bond being effected negatively. I play in home w her to bond, but she is reverting backwards now refusing use pee pads. Tired, worried about bonding issue and considering putting diaper on her bc I feel I have no other options. Personally, I don't want a diaper dependent dog ... I can understand possibly @ night.
No no do not use diapers they cause big health issues. I never used pens with my puppies. I just watched them very carefully if they started to go potty I would say no and take them where I wanted them to potty. I did use crates at night. I would only use the pen when you can’t watch her. She is a baby who just left her mom so of course she isn’t going to straight away get potty pads it takes time and lots of patience.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!