Thread: New here 😊
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 10:59 AM   #18
Heidibaby
Yorkie Talker

Default Heidi is home!

Hi,

Sorry for delay ... I wrote & tried to post pics. Bf accidently erased trying help me. I've had so much trouble navigating site, I gave up trying post pics of her. I saw posting about how post pics, not working.

She was scared whole way but ate a few kibbles, drank and had Nutri-stat just in case. She didn't get sick, Yeah! We've been bonding but how do u prevent her from becoming too attached? I cant even go bathroom solo. New to me bc more familar w cats & grown dogs.

My Devon Rex cat 'Peanut' immediately wanted to meet her and they seemed to get along from beginning but he still is tad jealous for more lap time & wants to eat her food. They play or try to figure out btw them. Cat still wondering what she is, very intrigued & makes funny face when she licks him on nose/mouth. She's teenie, only 2lbs vet said yesterday. She's suppose to be approx. 5lbs. I'm aware they can get hurt easily (she's fragile @ this size) & health issues they can get so Ibjust finished putting Healthypaws insur on her. Peace of mind!

Suggestions barking? She HATES pen & acts like being scolded if I put her in. It's like 3×3 and I have to put her somewhere sometimes. Feel bad but I don't ability to cook or bathe & watch her.
Heidibaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!