View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 12:55 PM   #1
Gingergirlsmom
and Bernie's mom too!"
Donating Member

Default A note to those of you who are sitting in judgement

Earlier today I read the post titled "how to euthanize". I was very upset when I walk away from my computer, as I'm repeatedly dismayed by the complete RUDENESS that some of the yorkietalkers display. At least if someone is here asking a question, their ASKING. Isn't that better than just believing what they've heard, read, or seen others do? Perhaps with some gentle, friendly advice you all my be able to guide someone to your way of thinking.

But, disgusting and upsetting as it may be, it seems that the original poster, might have had a legitimate question. If she's considering becoming a breeder WOULDN"T IT BE BETTER if she got her information HERE instead of from other sources? If, indeed, there was a book that suggested the "freezer method" at least she came here and asked! . There is mostly likely TONS OF BAD INFO out their, and you all have the opportunity to educate. Instead, I think you scare people away.

I love this forum and I love my yorkie, but if I'm not welcome here after this, so be it. I'm sure you'll let me know.

Ginger Bernie Fun Kitty
Gingergirlsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!