Thread: New here 😊
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 05:38 AM   #2
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Welcome to YT and congrats on your soon to be new baby girl, oh the fun to come with a puppy and cat that likes dogs lol.

That is a long trip for a new puppy that has just left the only home they have know and now with strangers, so scary for a wee lil baby. My biggest concern would be car sickness.
I suggest to avoid this is to hold the puppy on your lap with a blanket under her if she does get sick, that is, if you are not traveling alone. If you are doing this trip alone I assume you will be using a carrier or a crate. You have to consider potty time and this puppy's paws cannot touch the earth until she has had all of her vaccines. What ever you plan on putting her in should be big enough to hold piddle pads, and do not feed her while you are traveling, she may get motion sickness and throw up, I would hold back on water, just little sips through out the trip.

Hopefully we have a member out there who has picked up their baby and made a long trip home.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!