View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 05:51 PM   #26
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I feel strongly it’s because of the fact they have vets actually working with them. I just can’t make my self trust them after the chicken jerky, the fact they didn’t care how many dogs were dying is very bothersome to me. It took me a lot of time to finally use their probiotic but I’m sure a lot more goes into prescription stuff. All mine are eating the Hydrolized protein prescription food from Royal Canin and nobody has had issues. They all love pretty much any Royal Canin food. The boys have the softest hair.
I just wish RC was cheaper Even the non-RX stuff is sooo pricey. I'd love to feed the RC Cocker formula to Lola to see if it helps with some of her little issues as well - like yeasty ears, etc, skin, things that Cockers are prone to... but it's $26 for a 6lb bag! I can get Pro Plan for $11, same size.

The RC Gastro low fat is sooo pricey. I've been feeding mostly canned as it seems to fill him up more - it's a very thick wet food, not soupy. And for Jax being 18lbs he needs 1.25 cans per day if I'm doing solely the canned food. I've been feeding about 1 can and then 1/4 cup of the kibble. So at 2.70 per can and then $30 for 6.6lb bag of dry, I am approaching nearly $100 per month to feed one dog lol.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!