View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 07:57 PM   #5
Noreen612
Yorkie Yakker

Here’s the thing that confuses me. I want to be on board with companies that do research studies, have vet nutritionists on staff, etc. That forum I mentioned I joined all push the same companies you mentioned such as Purina & Royal Canin. But either I’m missing something or am overthinking things but the ingredients in these foods just seem bad to me. Take for example 2 random examples below , I copied & pasted the first few ingredients for RC small breed & PPP small breed just to review. Corn & by product meal are the first few ingredients. How can that be good for our babies!!?? Especially as the main percentage of ingredients in the food , as my understanding is the first few ingredients are the large part if what makes up the food.

Royal Canin small breed: Corn, chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, brown rice, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, wheat gluten, fish oil, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, salt,

PPP Chicken, whole grain corn, poultry by-product meal (source of glucosamine), brewers rice, corn gluten meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, fish meal (source of glucosamine), animal digest, corn germ meal, fish oil, wheat bran, L-Arginine, potassium chloride, salt,
Noreen612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!