View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 07:17 AM   #5
Sami_girl
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Volunteering at an animal shelter twice a week - I see this all the time. It just kills me when I hear the reasons people abandon these poor little ones, who are supposed to be members of their family forever. I have to be honest and stand up for vulnerable dogs who can't stand up for themselves --bc I think people who believe dogs are disposable from their lives should not adopt, ever, in the first place.

I don't say this to hurt you, I say it because it's my honest opinion and because our fur family members deserve more from us human beings; they deserve to be forever safe in the family who chose them. Not given up bc they're just "too much" all of a sudden. It's heartbreaking.

I'd recommend you find a yorkie rescue, or, if not that - then a no-kill shelter.
I never said I was giving them to a shelter. I said I wanted to find a loving home. Again, I knew this wouldn’t be a popular opinion and that’s okay. You don’t know my whole situation with my daughter nor do I feel the need to tell you. My daughter has to come first.
Sami_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!