Thread: Newbie!
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 01:19 PM   #1
BiewerDee
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Question Newbie!

This must be "Off Topic". I am new to Yorkie Talk, and a new owner of a Biewer Terrier. I Picked him up on Oct. 29, and arrived home with new furbaby last night. He is of the group newly excepted to AKC, so is considered AKC reg. purebred. I have found a couple of great breeders who show and are active in the Biewer Terrier Club of America. (BTCA) What I don't have is a Biewer forum! I am hoping some of you kind Yorkie folks will be willing to share feeding, health care and training info. I have previously had Maltese since 1992, but lost the love of my heart 3 yrs. ago. I am hoping to find the best natural food and products for my baby. I am one to do titers after the 1st year booster, so you see I am very particular about health. My little guy is 16-17 weeks, and between 3-4 lb. I bought Solid Gold Wee Bits kibble because that is what the breeder used. He doesn't seem to want to eat but a few pieces around 3 times a day. I got a little puppy version of Solid Gold and he has eaten a little of that. I've never liked feeding kibble. What is currently a good natural puppy food for a small toy? In the 3 yrs. I have been petless I am sure there has been a lot of changes. Thank you for any suggestions!
BiewerDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!