View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 04:59 AM   #2
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Aw, poor Chloe . I hope things improve and I do think it's just awesome your Vet is being proactive and very cautious. Sign of a good clinician.

Some dogs have a bout of pancreatitis and never have it again; others are vulnerable their entire lives. Yes, it can be a very dangerous health crisis if not handled promptly and thoroughly. But I think with the right cautionary management, you will manage everything just great.

One thing I would recommend is that you never kennel her again bc of the major stress kennels cause dogs - and you don't want her experiencing that level of stress if she's vulnerable to pancreatitis. Have you ever used Rover before (https://www.rover.com) ...? I'm a Rover sitter and and it's just awesome! And I know there are soooo many great sitters on there -- you can search for someone who is in your area, has great reviews from pet owners, and who only takes little dogs. From there you can do a "meet and greet" at their home and decide if their home feels right to you for Chloe. Oh, and make sure they're not a sitter who takes a bunch of dogs at one time.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°

Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 10-17-2018 at 02:37 AM.
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!