View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 07:08 AM   #10
Jaspermom
Yorkies Rock My World!

Default Missing Link is great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLoca1
I think someone mentioned that Missing Link helped with hair growth?? I don't know.

I would like to give my dogs a multi-vitamin as well. Any suggestions?
Here's a description:
Missing Link Cat And Dog Food Supplement
The Missing Link food supplements are formulated with the highest quality, all-natural whole foods, "superfoods" and herbs carefully chosen for their nutrient profile and synergistic effects. The formula is rich in flaxseed, the richest vegetable source of Omega-3, providing 1000 mg per tablespoon, plus lignans, protein, and fiber. In addition, the formula delivers "living molecules" naturally occurring in whole foods, and often "missing" from our diets, such as enzymes, friendly bacteria, and phytonutrients (disease-fighting, health-benefiting, naturally-occurring plant molecules such as pectin, carotenoids, glucarates, flavonoids, terpenes, liminoids, lycopenes, coumarins, and phenolic acids). The Missing Link comes in a powder which is added to the your pet's food.
And another:
In nature, dogs consume foods that are whole, raw and fresh, while domestic animals generally have a diet of processed foods only. The Missing Link was developed to target the nutritional gap between what nature provides and what is available in commercial foods. Formulated with all-natural, human-edible-quality whole foods and food concentrates, The Missing Link reintroduces unprocessed, nutrient-rich foods into your dog's diet.

The Missing Link is a dry granular powder, nitrogen flushed and vacuum-packed for freshness to protect its precious nutrients. It includes important nutrients like Omega-3 and Omega-6& essential fatty acids, enzymes and probiotics, fiber, phytonutrients, and vitamins and minerals. Missing Link Plus includes glucosamine for extra joint support for older dogs and those with arthritis or joint stiffness.

For years, veterinarians and pet owners have added The Missing Link Canine Formula to commercial foods to promote:

General Health & Well-Being
Better Digestion
Healthy Skin & Coat
Increased Energy
Quicker Recovery After Surgery or Injury
Less Shedding
Reduced Allergies
Less Scratching & Itching
Reduced Odor
Less Joint Stiffness and Pain
And more:
Missing Link Supplements for Dogs and Cats
Missing Link Low price guarantee!
Missing Link Supplements are more than just nutritional supplements--Missing Link is an innovative approach to health that will change the way you care for your dog!

Original Missing Link and Missing Link Plus reintroduce unprocessed essential nutrients important for optimum health and missing from commercial processed pet foods. Because it is formulated with food, not synthetics, there is no risk of over-supplementation. This supplement is said to improve food digestion, enhance coat, and in the Plus formula, Missing Link will aid in lubricating and protecting joints.

This product is free of preservatives, fillers, gluten, cholesterol, artificial flavorings and colors. All ingredients are human grade.

Missing Link comes in formulas for dogs, Missing Link with Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate for dogs, and Missing Link Feline for cats.

When you first start using Missing Link, you may need to feed a little more, tapering down as you reach optimal results. Generally, it takes 3-6 weeks of feeding this supplement to reach optimal performance.

Ingredients: Curious about what's in Missing Link? Here are the basic ingredients:

FLAX SEED, BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES, RICE BRAN, PRIMARY DRIED YEAST, SUNFLOWER SEED, FREEZE DRIED LIVER, DEHYDRATED ALFALFA, DRIED CARROT, FREEZE DRIED BONE, DRIED FISH MEAL, FREEZE DRIED OYSTER, SPROUTED GREEN BARLEY, DRIED KELP, LECITHIN, GARLIC AND YUCCA SCHIDIGERA EXTRACT.

Plus formula contains 500 mg per tablespoon of Glucosamine Hydrochloride.

Click on Missing Link Ingredients for a complete list of the healthful contents.

How much to feed? Generally, 1 pound is about a 2 month supply for an average size dog. Roughly, you use 1 teaspoon per 20 pounds of dog weight.

What's the shelf life? A bag will last up to 24 months when stored unopened in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it should be used within 90 days. We usually use 5 lb. bags, and take out a Tupperware container full, then freeze the remainder of the bag until needed.

I think I am going to post this in a separate post as well. Lots of folks ask about this product.

Last edited by Jaspermom; 03-17-2006 at 07:10 AM.
Jaspermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!