View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 08:18 PM   #22
FreyasDaddy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkpal View Post
So what is one of your little ones' idiosyncrasies? Piper has this thing about warm-hot water. I mean, she's obsessed with drinking as much as possible as quickly as possible. I was reminded of this earlier today (I posted a thread about her hot h2o obsession sometime back...) when, after helping Mom dry her ankles, Piper got in shower and started lapping up whatever water she could get. I had to go in and physically remove Pipe, cuz she ain't gonna stop for nothin'! And Annie-bar-the-doors if she can get to a bowl/tub of hot water...she won't move her head away even when tub is being lifted up away from her! Anxious to hear what you've got with yours!! Gosh, how I treasure the uniqueness and pure fun that are inherent with our personality-plus little loves!

I'm really new, to a Yorkie puppy, and Freya is still a growing puppy. I'm trying to think what unique things she's developed in her 9 months of life and her 4 months with me... When I'm "working"--which is sitting at my computer, doing digital art--she'll often just sit there, looking at me. I can't see her, of course, until I turn my head or the chair. I think she's waiting for daddy to be done and come be with her. She walks back and forth between the base of her steps--which are aligned on the right cushion of the sofa--and the middle of the sofa. I don't know WHAT she's doing lol. She looks up at me. She'll sit practically "under" my chair when I don't know she's there.

I'm sure there are other things!
FreyasDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!