View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 02:29 PM   #21
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yavenay View Post
They can be so funny sometimes. Like Duchess has this routine when I get home from work. She doesn't wait for me at the door, she waits for me in the bedroom because I change my clothes as soon as I get home from work.

Anyway, the first thing she does is flip on he back for her 5 minute belly rub, after her belly rub, she gets up on her hind legs while still on the bed and I must pet her for another 5 minutes, then she allows me to change my clothes and then she flips on back again for another belly rub. After I am done changing my clothes and I go to the living room, she runs to where her leash is because I must walk her. From the moment I walk through the door, I am forced to give her undivided attention......little stinker.
Sounds like a wonderful end to the work day!!! Nothing like a Yorkie waiting at home to make your day!

Little Duchess waiting on your bed for you to come home after work reminds me of my little Jilly. She'd be watching out the living room window when I drove into the drive way but by the time I opened the door, she was at the back of the house in my bedroom, up on my bed where we could interact immediately and the moment she saw me, shed raise up a shaky little paw that moved about almost like a greeting. Like your baby, Jilly learned she got her loving quicker that way by being up on the bed where I came to quickly change from my lab coat, nurse's shoes, into lounge clothes.

It's so cute the way they quickly figure things out. They're impatient to be with us! Isn't that just the sweetest?!?!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!