View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 10:52 AM   #20
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael1983 View Post
Emma tells on me . So if I’m cooking and I don’t give her something or I won’t let her , she’ll go to my daughter and sit at her feet , look up her then look at me with disdain .

She has a few things that I think are cute like she plays with her kibble , throwing it up or chasing it . She absolutely LOVES bananas so she will look at the counter in anticipation until someone opens one . She prefers laying on boobs when she’s being petted , which I think is funny too.

I’m sure there are other things she does but these are the few that popped up to share with you guys.
They can be so funny sometimes. Like Duchess has this routine when I get home from work. She doesn't wait for me at the door, she waits for me in the bedroom because I change my clothes as soon as I get home from work.

Anyway, the first thing she does is flip on he back for her 5 minute belly rub, after her belly rub, she gets up on her hind legs while still on the bed and I must pet her for another 5 minutes, then she allows me to change my clothes and then she flips on back again for another belly rub. After I am done changing my clothes and I go to the living room, she runs to where her leash is because I must walk her. From the moment I walk through the door, I am forced to give her undivided attention......little stinker.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!