View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 09:19 PM   #2
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkpal View Post
So what is one of your little ones' idiosyncrasies? Piper has this thing about warm-hot water. I mean, she's obsessed with drinking as much as possible as quickly as possible. I was reminded of this earlier today (I posted a thread about her hot h2o obsession sometime back...) when, after helping Mom dry her ankles, Piper got in shower and started lapping up whatever water she could get. I had to go in and physically remove Pipe, cuz she ain't gonna stop for nothin'! And Annie-bar-the-doors if she can get to a bowl/tub of hot water...she won't move her head away even when tub is being lifted up away from her! Anxious to hear what you've got with yours!! Gosh, how I treasure the uniqueness and pure fun that are inherent with our personality-plus little loves!
That's hilarious. Yeah, it's those idiosycrasies you remember forever. Eddie never met the dog he was afraid of, and I had to break up fights between pushy dogs of all sizes who tried to push him around. But he was afraid of anything he didn't understand. I tried to clicker train him as a pup, but he was afraid of the clicker. Blenders, can openers, most things mechanical would send him running. Fireworks, of course. The strangest, though, was perhaps when he started being afraid of his water bowl. I had a hard time getting him to drink because something scared him when drinking. I tried different types of bowls and never figured it out. I often had to sit there with him to get him to drink. Maybe we have a ghost!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!