View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 06:13 AM   #10
KatysMom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
...I wouldn't stop giving them as treats - such great treats! What the experts are saying, mainly, is just about the possible correlation btwn those above ingredients if they are heavily used in the first 5 or so ingredients listed in dog foods - so a great majority of their nutrition. The amounts you're giving for treats would be such a minimal % of the diet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pstinard View Post
I agree. A few peas or beans as a treat every once in a while shouldn't be a problem, as long has her main food source has good protein sources.
Thanks so much to you both.

She was just shy of 3.5 lbs yesterday and very much likes to chew. The vet said her baby teeth are spreading out in good fashion--suggesting her body is making the right preparations to expel them.

She like the frozen treats--especially the snap peas. Below is a picture of two small-sized snap peas (1 inch to 1-1.2 inches long) next to her daily dose of RC Mini Puppy kibble.

Food and Snaps sm.jpg

Me gonna think on this a bit. Wish she took to the Cheerios as well as she did the frozen treats. Separate from the peas and beans, she does like frozen blueberries.
KatysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!