View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 06:36 AM   #11
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Interesting! Were you feeding the pre-mixes or the complete versions? I do only the pre-mixes and then add my own meat. For mine, the poo isn't as little and dry in compared to when I was doing Primal or NV, but it's not like you were describing. They all react so different!

It was the complete version. Yeah who knows. The Honest Kitchen produced a ton of poop too for us too. They even say on their website it's normal for the dogs to go a lot more like 3-4 times per day and be more "voluminous" due to the high moisture and fiber. But 4x a day pooping on a regular basis is wayyy too much for me to deal with

My two have been doing phenomenal on Victor as their base kibble. I've never seen them have better poops, tbh. Jackson did well on Acana for a long time but lately it had been inconsistent. My cockapoo, Lola, has more issues though w/ constipation and skin problems, etc, and since feeding Victor, we have not been dealing with these issues like before. I'm crossing my fingers it keeps working and they don't change formulas.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!