View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 08:28 AM   #5
FreyasDaddy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatysMom View Post
So, how are the grooming sessions going?

Little Dutch is getting used to having her face washed in the morning. I thought she might object to the wet cotton balls around her eyes--but she may actually enjoy it. We immediately follow the cotton ball with a flea comb on her nose and brow. Hoping this effort help train some of that hair to stay out of her eyes.

Have you thought about getting a small groomers table or table top accessory so that you can use a hoop to keep her still?

Pretty much the same. Her legs are the hardest parts. She's the most tolerant of her head/face. Although often after I'm done combing her head/face, she starts rubbing it with her paws.

I bathed her recently, for time for me. I'm not sure I got her head/face that well done. I was afraid to get it in her eyes!

And I have NEVER clipped her nails. The yanks them away. They are so TINY. I'm not even sure a groomer could do it. I'm afraid of breaking her lil arms and legs, whatever lol. They're all legs.

Her eyes are relatively easy to clean, have some angel eyes stuff. Her dental stuff I'm not sure about. I give her Minities. I try to use dental wipes on her teeth, but she's not keen on that.
FreyasDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!