View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 01:37 PM   #17
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiefan_ View Post
The squirrel jumped out of a tree onto the ground and Cookie trapped it against the fence, bit into its stomach, and started trying to shake the hell out of it. I ran over and told her to drop it and it was just enough to allow it to escape. But then she chomped down on its tail as it got away. It was funny because Cookie kept returning to the scene of the crime all day to see if that squirrel would come back. I don't think I have ever heard a squirrel scream bloody murder the way it did when Cookie had it in her mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiefan_ View Post
Grossest thing was when I saw her bite the head off a dove she caught. Then Cookie started parading around the yard with her decapitated dove in her mouth. There is nothing she loves more than hunting the doves, squirrels, lizards, cats, and rabbits that come in the yard. I have seen her try to go after possums too, in that case I'll lock her up inside and start chasing the possums away myself since they could really hurt her.
I'm hysterical over the squirrel because I see my Cody shaking it to death lol, heaven help any squirrel if ever caught by him lol. The dove is a bit gross lol, I wouldn't want to remove a headless bird from his mouth.

My now passed girl Matese caught her first mouse, she had this dazed look on her face, I called her name, she turned around, all I saw was two lil feet and a tail hanging from the side of her mouth, I screamed drop it, thankfully she did. The dazed look was she couldn't believe after years of hunting she actually caught a critter lol.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!