View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 03:52 AM   #10
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
I wasn't happy with Sojos - SO MUCH POOP lol. I've never seen Jackson poop so much before so we ended our Sojos "trial" pretty quickly lol. He did scarf it up though and LOVED it and it didn't cause upset stomach per say. It was just very large softer piles and occurring 3-4x a day where he usually only goes 1-2x per day at home. Two Goldens I watch poop like madmen on Sojos as well haha. I like the idea of it a lot though and wished it worked for my 2.

I have always supplemented the kibble w/ canned foods- I rotate between Weruva, Wellness Stews, NV Instinct toppers, etc etc, and they seem to do well with this. They are used to trying different kibbles and foods so rotating a bit works for us so I'm always open to other ideas. I can get a good "feel" for how a food is going to work out within a week of feeding- regarding poops anyway. Coat, etc takes longer of course.

Interesting! Were you feeding the pre-mixes or the complete versions? I do only the pre-mixes and then add my own meat. For mine, the poo isn't as little and dry in compared to when I was doing Primal or NV, but it's not like you were describing. They all react so different!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!