View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 07:06 AM   #8
KatysMom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanajoy View Post
Our little Gus is quite the jumper too. His favorite game is to climb up onto the roll edged arm of our leather sofa, then launch himself across the room to the chenille sofa. He immediately looks back at us, with a guilty look on his face and jumps down. He knows that he is not allowed on the chenille sofa, and he also knows that we try to discourage his jumping, but the little imp can't help himself.
Thank you nanajoy,

I may have mentioned before that Gus was the name of my dad's much beloved 15-inch beagle. Gus was featured most prominently on one or more of our family Christmas cards.

No couches for Dutch yet. I tried to let her rest next to me on the bench to my desk. That experiment failed--all she wanted to do was jump onto the desk. During the day she is mostly confined to an x-pen. She gets a work out fix ever couple of hours in the restroom--we toss balls and toys for her to chase.

Dutch experienced her first rain drops on our walk this morning. She was totally enthralled. I was not. I put the stroller rain cover over my head and we toddled home.
KatysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!