View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 05:47 AM   #2
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

I can’t really help with the eye sight. Callie is 11 and has had 3 knee surgeries in her life and has arthritis and we give metacam every day and have for close to two years and there has been no change in her blood work and it as been a miracle for her because no she is jumping and running again. In she her from arthritis then do give her the meds and just keep an eye on the blood work there is no need in her being uncomfortable. With her sight being bad in order to keep her from getting hurt you may need to look at an exercise pen or keeping her in a safe room when you can’t watch her. If her anxiety is really bad there are meds that can significantly help with that. Several years ago Calliehad Togo on one for a few months and then never needed them again. I’m wondering if weight is an age thing because Callie has lost a significant amount to. We fear cancer but blood work nor X-rays showed any at this time. When our babies get older it’s hard but we must do what is best for them and keep them comfortable.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!