View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 04:33 AM   #1
Lubeck
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Won't stop peeling all over the floor!!!

HELP!! I have a 4 year old yorkie named Sophie. We have never had any trouble with her until a month ago. I came home from work one night and she wouldn't come to me. She peeked at me from behind the couch shaking like she was scared to death. My husband was home at the time. She finally came to me after I sat down on the kitchen floor and when she got to me she squatted and peered all over the floor. This happens every night now, no matter what I do. One night after I finally got her to come to me and I petted her she was all happy and I let her out to potty, which she did. I sat down on the couch and she jumped up in my lap, squatted and peed on me. Now this morning I let her out first thing and I watched her go potty. When she came back in she had her tail tucked and was slinking. When I reached down to give her a treat she squatted and peed all over the floor.

I don't know what to do. She doesn't do this with my husband or visitors. She sleeps on my side of the bed, she follows me around the house and lays on my lap if I'm sitting on the couch, she ignores my husband when I'm home. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!
Lubeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!