Thread: Worries
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 03:28 AM   #6
Jkpal
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
I would get rid of the bed she had from the previous owner, it may still have scents in it that remind her of them. Maybe they hollered at her if she was someplace she wasn't allowed to be and reason why she scurries back to the bed.

My boy is a rescue, he was 2 1/2 years old when I got him, he came from a home where he was loved much but, there were things he was not allowed to do that I encouraged him to do when he came to me, example, seems he was allowed to sleep on the bed but not allowed to sleep next to the person that owned him. Every night I would pull him next to me and hold him there petting him and telling him good boy, as soon I took my hand off him he would scurry to the bottom of the bed. It took 10 months for him to snuggle against me and know it was ok.

Your baby may need more time and praise when she does things you want her to do. Just relax and be patient with her, dogs do feed off our emotions.
Everything lined up perfectly for you two to come together; such a perfect match for two truly wonderful, loving beings!!
Jkpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!