Thread: Worries
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 01:02 PM   #1
FreyasDaddy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Worries

I'm a worrier by nature. So I constantly worry about Freya. I'm a new parent, after all. The main thing I'm worried about is her level of security here. Today is Day 60 I've had her. Tomorrow she will be 7 months old. Her previous owner had her 3 months before I got her. I've had her two. I don't think she's fully settled in and secure. I'll explain some of the things she does:

She mostly stays on her bed--I have two beds, one I get from her old home--I put on one end of my sofa. Only sometimes does she get down and wander. When I leave the room and come back, she's in the middle sofa standing there, which is fine, but when I approach, she scurries back to her bed.

When she eats she moves around, never just staying at the bowl and finishing it. She doesn't make eye contact with me a lot. I have to get her attention. She STILL won't use her sofa steps to go down, only back up. She shakes and reacts to noises that are outside. I think that's about it lol.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

I don't want you to think she's a nervous wreck. She sleeps on or near me a lot. She gets playful and likes to play bite. She likes to lick my hand...a lot lol.
FreyasDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!