View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 06:54 PM   #7
FlyingNimbus
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkFromSea View Post
Woke up yesterday with some surprise packages on my porch from Chewy.com. Immediately I knew I had forgotten to extend out the date on my auto ship list. I've enjoyed using chewy.com this last couple years, convenience, lower costs on the higher end foods and bully sticks.

Here's the mistakes I made:

I used the auto ship list as a place to store the items I'm interested in getting possibly some time in the future. Chewy doesn't have a place to really store that list of items I'm interested in but not yet ready to buy except maybe the shopping cart.

I failed to log in and update, push out, the delivery date on the auto ship list. I had been pretty good about monitoring that until this time.

Chewy offered to send out a shipping label to take the delivery back, I declined for now, I'll think about it this week. Although a 26 pound bag of grain free Fromms and a 26 pound bag of Natures Logic might be too much to finish off in a year with these three little dogs.

Lesson learned, I cleared and canceled my chewy auto ship list.... Next year, LOL, when I need more dog food, I'll renew the autoship to grab the discount, make the order then clear the auto ship IMMEDIATELY!

Hope ya all have a great summer! Gucci, Zippy and Rambo all say "Hi!"
Mmmm not sure if this was here before but you can always use the "favorites" thing.
FlyingNimbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!