Thread: Yorkie Breeder
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 07:30 AM   #8
yorkiemini
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Buying from a breeder that shows their dogs breeds for their next champion, so all genetic / DNA testing is done. The momma dog is fed quality food to ensure strong healthy puppies. You can be assured of getting a healthy puppy, not a dog qualified to be shown due to not meeting show standards, these puppies are then sold as pets only. Better to look for a breeder that shows their dogs, that does not mean you will pay more money for that puppy, it means you will have a healthy well temperament baby. Isn't that what we all want. Good luck on your quest.
Well said!
I guess that was the point I was trying to get across. These showing/breeders have “pet quality” dogs usually with each litter, but they are breeding for healthy and Yorkie standards. Those folks put a lot of time into,producing the “perfect Yorkie and it shows.

The difference between my first Yorkie, which I dearly loved, and my curren little girl is significant. She is so healthy, has a coat that is easier to take care of and came to me already socialized. The Service Dog school she went to siamthey wanted more dogs from that breeder any day because Cali was so ready in many ways.

I wish for healthy and well bred Yorkies for everyone!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!