View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 11:14 AM   #1
canana
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default 2019 Yorkietalk Calendar

Hello hello - it's time to collect photos for the annual 2019 Yorkietalk Calendar!! I've volunteered to collect all the photos and create the 2019 calendar this year. If you're interested in participating in the calendar, please read the following:

WHO
this is open to all members (you don't need to be a donating member to submit photos)
to be included in the calendar, you MUST purchase a minimum of one calendar.

PHOTOS
please submit photos that are 1 or 2 MB or larger (i.e. 1MB = 1000kb)
if you're emailing from an iPhone, please send via the "original size"
submit photos with just the pup in the frame, without too much distracting background, and no other people or children etc)
if you're taking new photos, move your phone/camera up to your pup until they fit the frame of your screen (rather than using the zoom button); this gives a better quality photo
also, if you're taking new photos, the best is if you take it under natural light (i.e. by the window or outside on a cloudy day is the best)
I've found that if I hold a treat next to the lens of my phone, it works well, to keep their attention on the camera
pups can be naked or in clothing

THEMES
Christmas
Hanukah
Thanksgiving
New Years
Winter
Summer
Fall
Easter
Valentine's Day
St Patrick's Day
any other non-seasonal type photos too

DEDICATED TO LOSSES
Yorkimini has suggested that we include a page to honor our losses of some YT Yorkies in 2018 for the 2019 calendar. It's a tradition we'd like to start for our annual calendar.
if this applies to you, please submit one photo of your Yorkie who passed in 2018.
include the birth date (or approx if unknown) and date they passed.
include your name, your username and your Yorkie's name

WHERE TO SEND
please filter through and hand-select your best photos and send no more than 3 to 5 photos to contact@scottieandcasie.com; everyone who submits a photo gets at least one picture of their pup published on the calendar.
subject line: 2019 YT Calendar
include in the email 1) your name, 2) your YT username and 3) your Yorkie(s) names
once you've sent your email, please post to this thread as a confirmation of your submission.

COST: $20 (yorkiemini to confirm)

DEADLINE: please submit all photos by August 31st, 2018.

For those who keep in touch with other members who have always participated, please send them a message so they don't miss out this year!

If I've missed anything or you have any questions, let me know.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!