View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 01:42 PM   #10
canana
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Hi guys, sorry to have missed the posts for a bit (thank you for the user who emailed me! Was it Yorkimini?? hehe). In spirit of keeping the calendar going, I'd be glad to help out!

I was hoping to not take on too much work, but if there's no one else collecting photos, I can do that too. Please send all photos to contact@scottieandcasie.com, saving your photo as "Pet Name(s) - Yorkietalk Account Name" (i.e. mine would be "Scottie and Casie - Canana") to be uploaded.

I have a printer who occasionally has decent prices. When the time comes, Yorkiemini and I can compare costs and just go with the better price for printing.

But before we go ahead, can someone remind me what time of the year the photos were submitted by last year? Yorkimini, can I leave it with you to give the friendly reminders for the submission deadline?

And also when the calendars were submitted to the printer by? And also, how many in total was ordered so I can compare costs for printing? I just want to make sure I have enough time, so I'm not making promises that I cannot fulfill. Just a heads up, I am away in September. You can email/PM me this info if you won't want to discuss this on the forum.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!