View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 05:26 AM   #4
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisyn_1ce View Post
I did check there. I have not been successful in getting through to them. I didn’t think it would be this difficult to find good stock. Maybe I need to look out of state, but I really do not like the idea of purchasing a puppy I haven’t met. I may need to go to other states in the region.
Reputable breeders are very hard to find. I have yet to get one from them. My older girl was bought from a broker before I knew what that was and she came from a puppy mill. My 2 year old Joey I got at 9 weeks when he was posted on Facebook multiple times no one wanted him and he had already had two homes. My 1 year old was also listen on Facebook at 8 months old and they wanted her gone ASAP she had been a gift for a child who last interest and ended up having a terrible UTI when I got her. My youngest Ollie I got from a local breeder although not a great one, she could not get rid of him because he was bigger and I got him at 5 months and he had ticks on him and yeast in his ears. I just get pet insurance for all of them and pray for the best.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!